Building insulation foil
Szerokie zastosowanie w budownictwie
They are made of low density polyethylene (LDPE), typically black.
They are widely used in the building industry in the case of creating:
- damp-proof layer – above the ground, floor, concrete, etc.;
- sliding layer on the surfaces of terraces;
- protective layer of thermal and acoustic insulation against moisture;
- temporary protection of roofs;
- protective covers for facades, windows, temporarily stored building materials during construction.
The biggest advantages of film:
- ensures tightness – protect against the ingress of water vapor;
- constitutes a waterproofing layer;
- flexible, durable and easy to install;
- relatively low mass (in comparison to e.g. the roofing felt).